We are GRATEFUL!!
On behalf of the Government of Ghana, The Ministry of Water Resources, Works and Housing wishes to express her profound appreciation to all GWF 3 sponsors, but for whose financial and material support the Forum would not have been so successful.Specifically, the Ministry wishes to acknowledge the following sponsors for their massive support to GWF 3:
- The European Union
- CocaCola Equitorial
- Guiness Breweries Limited
- World Vision Int
- Plan Ghana
- Ghana Water Company Limited,
- IRC International Water and Sanitation Centre
- International Water Management Institute
- CHF International.
Corporate entities or groups interested in sponsoring future Ghana Water Forums may please contact the Ministry for negotiations.
The Ghana Water Forum (GWF) is so far the biggest annual single assembly of water, sanitation and hygiene professionals in Ghana’s Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Sector. The forum is open to academics, private commercial oriented professionals, and individuals to discuss and learn on themes and issues affecting the provision of water, sanitation and hygiene services in Ghana.
Previous GWFs held since 2009 have witnessed more than four hundred participants on the average from the length and breadth of the country and from other African countries, Europe, Asia and America.
The GWF has always been and will continue to be enriched with high profile personality participation especially in the Opening and Closing ceremonies, and major side events including as the Ministerial and Development Partners Roundtable, the Business Forum,, and the Children and Youth Forum, Exhibition, combined with a huge media presence!
Main Components of the GWF 3 open for sponsorship
- Opening and Closing ceremonies (Main sessions)
- Parallel sessions Documentation and rapporteuring (including documentary)
- Conference materials and souvenirs including conference banners, bags, programme, T-shirts, stickers, programme etc
- Ministerial/Development Partners Round Table
- Business Forum
- Publicity activities, including TV and Radio Talk Shows and Newspaper adverts
- Production and publication of post conference report, journal and video documentaries
Sponsoring the Ghana Water Forum offers an exclusive opportunity to leave a lasting memory with all the conference delegates and the wider Ghanaian and international public.
Depending on the size of sponsorship, GWF sponsors will find their support acknowledged through:
- Conference materials including banners, conference programme, conference bags, newspaper advertisements;
- Special sponsorship certificates signed by the Sector Minister;
- Special mention on TV and Radio during special talk shows on the forum.
- You will also expect to find your logo captured by the multitudes of TV cameras during the Opening and Closing ceremonies,;
- Commuters on many major streets of Accra and the conference venue will catch a glimpse on your logo on the outdoor conference banners.
- The post conference journal and any video documentaries will also acknowledge sponsors.
- You will also be acknowledged on the Ghana Water Forum Website.
Situated in a prime location within the hub of the conference, a range of exhibition stands will be available. This ensures maximum exposure to conference delegates and to a unique, diverse and internationally recognized group of WaSH experts, politicians, businessmen and potential business partners.
For further information or discussion on sponsorship, please contact:
The Director (Water)
Ministry of Water Resources, Works and Housing
P.O. Box M43, Ministries, Accra
Tel: 233 (302) 673701; Fax: 233 (302) 673882
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org